Comprehensive Rehab Designed With Patient Comfort in Mind
We're proud of the outstanding rehabilitation and therapy progams we've built here at Fairhaven Healthcare Center.
A long history and significant experience in the rehabilitationn industry has taught us that it takes both an educated and caring staff plus a modern, practical, effective therapy environment to help patients adapt and perform ADLs (Activities of Daily Living) after an accident or surgery.
- on-site physical, occupational, respiratory and speech therapy programs for short- and long-term care patients
- treatment of knee, hip, shoulder and other joint replacements
- pre-surgical preparation and post-surgical recovery
- treatment of stroke and neurological disorders
- treatment of acute and chronic respiratory disorders
- a comprehensive therapy treatment area with a fully functional training bathroom and kitchen
- a state-of-the-practice gym with modern, proven-effective rehabilitation equipment including a NuStep machine and standing frame
- a secluded rehabilitation unit with semi-private and private rooms
- a 7-day-a-week rehabilitation program
- a large in-house rehab staff with full-time therapists and a large per-diem pool of support personnel
- a culturally diverse staff fluent in multiple languages to help rehabilitation patients comunicate easily and feel more at home during their stay
- advanced wound care management, including pulsed irrigation and wound vac